1. Review Mrs. Pennington's Poetry book to analyze different types of poetry.
2. Create a log of 20+ pieces of poetry that you read from the book--include title, author and rating (1 star bad--5 star good).
3. In your plan writing, you should include your thoughts on some of the poetry that you read and your plans for your own poetry.
4. Create a portfolio of the poetry that you wrote.
1. Review your poetry from the last time.
2. In your plan writing, write about your thoughts on your poetry from the last IP and your plans for the IP this time.
4. Continue to develop your portfolio of the poetry that you wrote from both poetry IPs.