Artifacts to Create:
2 Pages of Final Copy Cartoons
1. 2 full page panels or 2 pages of comic strips--can be in color or black and white.
Expectations for Hand-Drawn Comics
1. Rough/1st draft panels should be shown to Mrs. Pennington.
2. Final drafts can be completed over first drafts or can be another copy altogether.
3. Images should tell a story.
(They can either be a series of strip stories or a single character in a single scene on each page)
4. Final drafts of should be completed with black marker and/or color. Watercolors or color pencils are suggested.
Expectations for Digital Drawn Comics
1. Printable to a single page
2. Use SumoPaint or Publisher to draw your images.
3. Images should tell a story
(They can either be a series of strip stories or a single character in a single scene on each page.)