Stop Animation with PowerPoint
- Pick a topic and describe your plan in Acrobat.
- Create a new document in the Video folder and in 30 words or more describe what your plan is for your stop animation video.
- The video must include a scene and at least one "character."
- Use Sumopaint to create a background for your PowerPoint. This background should include everything that will be included in the animation, but does not move.
- When finished, save the image to either your computer desktop or the I: drive as a JPG file.
- Make sure to name it as initials video background.
- Open a PowerPoint and save it as Namestopanimate.
- To set your picture as the background, click on the "Format" button at the top of the page. Then click on "Background." In the Background menu, click on the drop down arrow that will allow you to choose a background color